As an Investor Servicing Administrator you will be responsible for all aspects of the agency process for investment transactions clients require from us. Reporting to the IRS Manager, this position requires a strong candidate that is self motivated and comfortable working independently. This position deals strictly with meeting customer complaints revolving around the share purchase, registering, certificates, dividends, and disposal transactions.
• Organize physical files and complete the initial investor checklist, including billing, correspondence management, check for completeness, original documentation, and verification of signatories on documents and mandates needed to engage service providers.
• Identify and track gaps in investor documentation and liaison with service providers before attempting to resolve issues necessitating our engagement.
• Conducting company, industry and country-specific research and analysis.
• Keeping subscribers informed of NSE/SEC capital market developments and trends related to their needs.
• Manage relations with stockbrokers, registrars, issuing houses, CSCS, SEC and NSE
• Client account set-up, mapping of investor and related parties, including engagement records.
• Management of the subscription service for weekly market reviews and analyst investor reports.
• Ensuring compliance with regulations, statutory compliance and render proper accounts of engagements.
Interested persons should send an application along with their CV and schedule of work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday, April 9, 2008.